What is it for?
Its main characteristic is to stimulate the own production of cutaneous collagen, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and improving the texture of the skin.
It is a new rejuvenation technique, minimally invasive, a large number of micro-needles are used, similar to the acupuncture style, that through microperforations, a transdermal transport and a bioelectric response are performed. That stimulate the cellular regeneration, being able to stimulate in a natural way the Creation of collagen and elastin.
This is because the skin to be attacked begins to make new skin, for which it produces a lot of collagen and elastin.
The use of dermaroller is ideal for the treatment of various skin conditions, such as aging (wrinkles, stretch marks), scars (acne, surgery, old wounds) and pigmentation problems.
On the other hand, it enhances the effects of specific products. The Worlddermic brand presents a wide range of products to be used.
The medical dermarollers reach the papillary layer of the dermis, which is where the collagen and elastin fibers are found.
The procedure starts the own production of collagen and elastin, with new cutaneous cells, resulting in a thicker, voluminous and rejuvenated skin. Although the dermaroller is mostly used on the face, it can also be used to treat stretch marks in the legs and abdomen, or to rejuvenate the hands, neck, etc. The treatment is suitable for any type of skin.
• To use a cosmetic product, apply and massage gently.
• With moderate pressure, rotate the DermaRoller through the area, vertically, horizontally, and on both diagonals.
Bearings: 4-8 times in each direction.
After the treatment the skin will be reddened, this inflammation is normal and disappears after a few hours.
Exposure to the sun and contact with salt water should be avoided during the first day.
• Can be used on all skin types.
• It has no side effects.
• Can be used on different parts of the body, such as face, neck, décolleté, scalp, etc.
• Does not damage the epidermis.
• Results similar to those obtained with laser therapy are obtained, but at a low cost.
• It helps to prepare the skin for chemical peeling treatments.
Lee este articulo en Español aqui.